Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Something New

Hi Everyone, This is something new for me, thought what the heck, I'll give it a try. Seems like a good way to get ideas/feelings and just emotions out.

Life: My life is pretty routine, I actually really do hate that. I'm one I like change, I like things spruced up. Well not so much happens when you are married have a family and go to a dead end job ( or i guess you could say i just feel that way about my job), both of them. Boy i wish i could financially quit. What it would be like to stay home with my daughter, and the baby on the way. (stay at home mom, hemmm........) Ya get my head out of the clouds never going to happen!

Family: Kaylyn is going to be 3 in may, wow time has flown. She is such a lil girl already. Her mouth def goes with that terrible 2 stage. Very Very demanding, but she learns, cant have everything. Otherwise she is a mommys girl, i do love that for the most part, but at times you can not get nothing accomplished when she is tataling on daddy all the time.

Husband: Well what can i say, Loren puts up with a lot from me im sure, im a freak about order in my house at times and when i get on one of those kicks, its better if im just home alone. Like this weekend, we had a puppy stay out our house (AGAIN WE HAD) i couldnt handle it, my kitchen floor was a night mare, paw prints all over, dog messes to clean. NOT FOR ME... As long as i know they can go home after a few days im ok, but i guess at this time a perminant dog is just not for me, i said i guess i need to just get a fish. So maybe...

This weekend V-day weekend, well we were going to have special plans but...... Bismarck is going to be a ZOO, the PRCA is in bismarck and since v-day falls on saturday im sure the motels and everything else will be a rat race up there, so we will not be going up, spending the night and all that glory. Instead we are heading up to Zap to my sisters and spending the weekend with her and my brother. Family, thats what v-day is all about anyhow, not the ritzy glamer and expensive things, so im ok with this to.



I just want to send a special Happy Anniversary Wish out to Kameran & Cassie I hope they have a great Vacation and V-Day!

I better get back to work
Take Care to all
Until Next Time

2 comments:

  1. (FROM MY MOM)

    my dear daughter, you have become like your mother, CLEAN,NEET, THINGS IN ORDER!! LOL
    if not worst...... i waited for this day. hee hee. LOL
    now you know how i have felt while you were growing up. lol shoe has finally fit on the other foot, so to speak.
    THATS WONDERFUL......... LOVE YOU, mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kayla, I am so happy to hear there is a baby on the way... noone ever tells me anything.. then again i dont get out much. And ya know being a stay at home mom is not all its cracked up to be. I did it for almost 2 years and its nice to be at home with the kids but it gets boring. Needless to say when you wanna get out of the house just to get away for a while... the husbands want you to stay with them. But anyways, it will happen someday, don't worry.
    Love Always, Your Friend, Lisa

    ReplyDelete